Monday, July 11, 2011

Warby Parker





Finn-Amber

So I need some help here ladies..puuleez! I am in the market for a new pair of spectacles ;) I am participating in the Warby Parker Home try-on program. I have 5 pair of glasses, and I'm trying to narrow down which ONE I like the best..hmmm?? Whatdaya think? This is hard cuz they each have their own special character about them! If you are interested in participating go here and get yours to try on at home for free!! If any of you decide to participate leave a comment where I can find your blog... I'd love to see your pics as well :)


I though I'd leave you with one of my most loved songs from The Tube...it's so soothing and sometimes helps me get through the day. Have a Spectacular Monday...I couldn't help myself...haha!


1 comment:

...........

Search This Blog