Friday, June 25, 2010

Bodega bay inspired!

My outfit today was inspired by a handmade ring. It is available in my Etsy shop Fern and Dandy


Today was a breezy day, not sure why I decided to wear shorts cuz I froze a bit..and I gotta get rid of these shoes! I Got them from kmart and they are super cute but not too easy on the feet:( but anywho I loved the look! White is always great to wear in the summer;)Plus it makes me look tanner ha ha:) Which reminds me, I need to go buy some tanning lotion so I don't look so pastey white all the time!

I'm a bit bummed I didn't get this post up sooner since It's what I wore yesterday...but I've had a lot on my mind yesterday & today. My mom goes in for surgery this afternoon. She just found out a couple weeks ago that she has cancer. If you could keep her in your thoughts and prayers it would be much appreciated! I Love you Mom...you are the strongest woman I know!!

Self portrait-patiently waiting for my handsome hubby to start his photography magic!



Wearing: Shirt-Asian boutique (old), Cardi-Target (ancient), Shorts-Guess (hand me down from my sis-in-law), Sandals-Kmart(prehistoric;),Glasses-Charlotte Russe,Ring-Bodega bay ring (handmade by me)I added the ring for the photoshoot I did not wear it today.


Here are a few things I am coveting from Ideeli right now!!







I love love this dress to death!! I am 5"10' so I have always had an obsession with long dresses that touch the floor, if you are tall like me you understand it is something that is hard to find!! Sadly it is sold out:( I am on the wait list but I doubt I will ever get to own this beautiful floor skimming dress:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

...........

Search This Blog