Monday, July 26, 2010

Fall preview

Here are some of my favs for fall that are already out for the takin' Fall is probably my favorite season. I just love all the layering, it makes it easier to come up with a myriad of outfits and to dress modestly! What is your favorite season for fashion?

Grace Cowl by Brixton @ LuLus.com $42.00
Milk and Honey Cardigan @LuLus.com $43.00
Lumber Jill coat by Tulle@LuLus.com $79.00
Qupid Neo 100 gray suede boots@LuLus.com $31.00


LACE FLUTTER CARDIGAN @ Alloy.com $24.90
TURTLENECK SWEATER DRESS @Alloy.com $39.90
SADDLE-UP BAG @ Alloy.com $39.90
ISABELLE BEADED BLOUSE @ Alloy.com $36.90




What I wore:





Jean shirt- Walmart(Miley & Max Azria brand), Vintage skirt-Thrifted, Belt- Thrifted, Sandals- Walmart, Necklaces- gift = Total outfit under $20.00

I love a good bargain...how bout you??

No comments:

Post a Comment

...........

Search This Blog