Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 for 30 Remix run down

So I've decided to join in the 30 for 30 challenge created by the lovely Kendi from Kendi Everday! She writes a witty little style blog I just can't seem to get enough of...you should check it out now:) The challenge she presents is to pick 30 items from your closet...yes only 30! This includes shoes, tops, dresses, skirts, pants....etc. The only things not included are extra trimmins' like on your thanksgiving day turkey! These items would include things such as jewelry, tights, and even coats! The trick behind it all is to presevere and be creative with what you already have...and no shopping for 30 days!! Join me and the other 337 bloggers in the outragoeus fun...I dare you!

So without further ado... I present:

The run down for the 30 for 30 Remix!!
This challenge kinda reminds me of 2 old school remixers from my childhood....and as Run DMC would say...It's tricky! I think this challenge is just what I need to save those pennies (Husband will be so happy!) and learn to be more creative with my closet! Ready... set... REMIX!


Carlos Santana boots, Punkk boots, Thrifted mary janes, Vince Camuto sandals, Rocketdog Flats, and Naturalizer oxfords free with giftcard

Thrifted blazer, Gap shirt, Calvin Klein jacket, Miley Cyrus / Max Azria jean shirt

2 thrifted vintage skirts, AE cargo skirt, and Mossimo Target skirt

BCBG Max Azria sweater, Target cardi, ON cardi, Target cardi, Vintage sweater, ON cardi

Lucky jeans, BCBG Max Azria pants, ON skinnies

JP dress, Mossimo Target dress, Dress from a small boutique

ON shirt, Kohl's thermal, Striped shirt from a small boutique, Target shirt

5 comments:

  1. WOW, this is such a good challenge. Please post all your creative outfits as you wear them. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks exciting!
    cant wait to see you remixing them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks! I have that same Miley/Max Azria shirt - you're making me miss mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a sweet challenge. I've seen it all over but yours is the first blog that has explained it all. good luck!

    ReplyDelete

...........

Search This Blog