Sunday, January 31, 2010

Feeling blessed

On my husband's 31st birthday this weekend... we celebrated the night away! I was also blessed to sell another one of my necklaces on his birthday! I told him that his birthday had brought me luck! I not only sold another piece of jewelry which was significant to me, but it was to someone way across the other side of the country who I have never met! I was of course UBER excited for more than one reason that night. I was feeling very blessed to not only have my husband healthy on his birthday this year, but to have sold another item in my Etsy shop!

I just thought I would share that with you today...and some of my newly discovered Etsy shops today! If you have never used the pounce button on Etsy, I highly recommend it. You can search for brand new shops waiting to make their first ever sale! Here are a few cool ones I found today------>>>>>>>.


Skizzarah.etsy.com



gramper.etsy.com

BskiBeanies.etsy.com



1EarthPhotography.etsy.com


seasonalink.etsy.com


RetroFlowers.etsy.com


FRESH NEW ITEM IN MY SHOP!
Vintage Jellyfish dangle earrings, inspired by a recent trip to the Monterey bay aquarium:)

Check them out at FernandDandy.etsy.com





ANOTHER FRESH NEW ITEM IN MY SHOP!

London- freshwater pearl earrings. Such a beautiful iridescent green color!
So dainty you might want to have Tea and crumpets while wearing them!
check them out here----->>>>>
FernandDandy.etsy.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

...........

Search This Blog