Thursday, January 7, 2010

A happy moment


So maybe like 3 hours after I posted my Bird earrings on Etsy, a stranger from all the way across the globe features my earrings on her blog. I had a good happy cry for a moment.....then did what any girl would do...I called my mom=) I had no idea i would get such a lovely response from such a wonderful stranger. Not sure how to get the link for her site up.... Check out her blog at
www.missmishmish.blogspot.com

This is what Yasmin wrote:
"If you have read my bird stories on this blog you might know that I have a soft spot for the feathered babies. It is not surprising that I fell in love with this cute pair of bird earrings from FERNandDANDY."

Yasmin has beautiful Jacket I fell in love with on etsy.com It is upcycled, which I absolutely love, and fashionably cute!
www.yasminbochi.etsy.com

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Isn't that the best feeling in the world?! :) Thanks for linking to my blog too. xoxox Candi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Candi!! No Problem...I love your Etsy site by the way...amazing pics by a very talented artist! xoxo Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the earrings they are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks carrie....I love your new blog! You have a wonderful eye, your pictures inspire me;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kendra! Congrats on the sales! And thank you so much for mentioning my blog and featuring my jacket :) It was a pleasure to discover your shop and show my readers your beautiful designs. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Yasmin! Love your shop=)

    ReplyDelete

...........

Search This Blog